March 2009 will have to go down as one of the craziest months of my entire life!
- I moved out of my old house
- I moved in with my younger sister and brother in law
- My brother got married
- I moved out from my sisters house and into my new house
- I went to the Stitches and Craft show
- I had my very first stall at a craft market
All of that, on top of my normal everyday life was completely exhausting but also enjoyable (except for the moving house bit because that just sucked big time).
- Sadly, I no longer have Foxtel. I really miss all of my favourite shows, and not being able to just tape them and watch them whenever I feel like it. At the moment, the only must see tv is Brothers and Sisters, and I try to catch The Bold and the Beautiful at least twice a week (that's always enough to know what's happening). Channel 10 have now moved Dexter to some ridiculous ever changing time on a Sunday night. I'll have to just buy the DVD.
- I finally finished Knit Two. I don't want to give anything away but it seems to me that there may just be a third book in the wings
- I had a lovely piece of cake for afternoon tea today. I have some old bananas, so Flo's banana cake may be on the menu tomorrow.... or I could make fried bananas in toffee sauce and have it with ice-cream - yum!
- A handbag for my Auntie. She's going overseas in May and she's requested a new handbag for the trip. I really want to make her a handbag with a zip closure as it's more secure for a trip like that.
PS - I think she may still be on holidays!