Pages

▼

Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Creative Space


There were plans for sewing this week but then...

Woohoo look something shiny and new!

My five minute attention span was diverted and I ended up getting sucked into a photoshop vortex.... testing and drawing and colouring and trying out lots of different tricks. It's not so scary now that I have some understanding of the technical side of things.

I'm promising myself that there will be sewing again sometime soon.

7 comments:

  1. what a neat looking site
    Im off to have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ever eventuates with that zigzag pattern, I want some of it! Fabric stuff maybe? Go on do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' good Cam!
    Love the chevrons in your colours - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a bit of photoshop vortex time wasting... ha ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely think this is a very worthwhile vortex to get sucked into... am envious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever! I'm a bit intimidated by all that technology..x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, have fun in your vortex! Loving your colours too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your fabulous comment! Comments make me happy and smiley....
I try to reply so please make sure your email address is enabled in your id and not that silly no-reply comment blogger thingamajiggie!