Pages

▼

Friday, February 12, 2010

Busy Busy


Phew!

Between leaving home for work yesterday morning and then arriving back home after the Northern Craft Bonanza lastnight, blogland had been super busy. I quickly read through the more than one hundred posts in my google reader (sorry I didn't stop to say hi anywhere, but I had to get to bed at a reasonable hour).

Today I'll be packing my bags for my final market of the month. I'm sharing a stall with Annmarie from Map 29 at the Made'n'Thornbury Market tomorrow, so it should be a lovely fun day out.

It's a bit different this month. The hall is being renovated, so the market is actually at the Thornbury Women's Neighbourhood House in Shaftesbury Parade.


Here's a little of what I was working on lastnight (photo courtesy of Susan). I'll be adding some more photos over here... and there are also more here.

9 comments:

  1. see you tomorrow Cam!
    let me know if you want anything special made.
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best , sell out and have fun !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it's a great market! One day I will get there ... one day!!

    Are you working outside the house again? Sorry - just being a nosy parker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy markets, looks great & you're so lucky to be busy & popular, enjoy. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still hoping to get there - but oh the rain!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your fabulous comment! Comments make me happy and smiley....
I try to reply so please make sure your email address is enabled in your id and not that silly no-reply comment blogger thingamajiggie!