Friday, December 11, 2009

Only two more to go....



I'm finally getting to the end of the market season, with only 2 more left until the end of the year.



I actually remembered my camera lastnight and managed to take some photos with the point and shoot, while Annmarie and I were setting up our stall.



As the weather experts predicted, there was a massive storm and downpour yet again. I can't believe that Melbourne has managed to have storms and rain three Thursday nights in a row.



I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we get some lovely weather for Made'n'Thornbury tomorrow. It's such a lovely market so I'm hoping that the sun will shine.



All of my favourite crafty bloggers will be there:

Tinniegirl
Betty Jo
Map 29
Melbourne Epicure
Finki
Konstant Kaos
Mrs Beckinsale
Cherry Stew
Flicketty Splits
Pepperberry and Co
Buttons by Lou Lou
Nettle and Brier

It's your second last chance to pick up a homemade treat for christmas!

7 comments:

Nikki said...

I hope the crowns found some happy heads... and that the rain didn't keep people away. As you said, it is insane that it has rained, no POURED for the last three Thursdays. Agghhh.

Sarah said...

So cute! And I love love LOVE the little superhero crowns!

MiM said...

good lick , your stall looks great! :)

Jennie said...

Thankyou for popping me on your stallholder list but I'm afraid my Thornbury stall is imaginary! I shall be conserving my energy for the Northside Makers stall at Carols in All Nations later that night. Silly Jay is doing both.

KH said...

I love those crowns! How cute are they!

Cate Lawrence said...

Good to see you last night albeit briefly :)I was hoping to come back but my husband had a gig on at the Wesley Ann and I got stuck being the door chick...

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

you must be exhausted!!! Good luck - the stall looks great labels look very clear!