Friday, June 17, 2011

I have an APP


I'm soooo technologically deficient that I don't have an iPhone, or an iPad, or an iAnything.... but I do now have a CurlyPops app!

Pip posted about Bloapp earlier this week and it had me intrigued, so I've now created my own little app using their free software.

To read my blog on your iDevice, all you need to do is download Bloapp from iTunes and search for CurlyPops....

Maybe tomorrow I might see someone who actually owns an iPhone so that I can check it out for myself!

6 comments:

meg said...

hi hi hi
i also read pips post and have now got bloapp

ive added you to my list now

maybe its time for me to make myself a bloapp app too!!

willywagtail said...

Super exciting. I have to borrow my son's phone so I can find my eldest at Sydney airport tomorrow and I am worried that I won't even know how to send her a text, it is so long since I have used one. So I am afraid I'll just stick to reading you on our PC. Cherrie

antikva said...

cool! I might pinch the idea off you :) Might make me remember to post there more often lol Thanks chicky xx

Sally said...

Fancy. I'd give it a go but my mobile phone is a little brick that doesn't even view photos let alone blogs!

Erica said...

Absolutely cool! Super exciting.

Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

Princess Martha said...

I found you and have created an app for my blog...although my logo isnt showing up yet, hmm. May have dont something wrong. Anyway, yours looks great!!