Friday, February 12, 2010

Busy Busy


Phew!

Between leaving home for work yesterday morning and then arriving back home after the Northern Craft Bonanza lastnight, blogland had been super busy. I quickly read through the more than one hundred posts in my google reader (sorry I didn't stop to say hi anywhere, but I had to get to bed at a reasonable hour).

Today I'll be packing my bags for my final market of the month. I'm sharing a stall with Annmarie from Map 29 at the Made'n'Thornbury Market tomorrow, so it should be a lovely fun day out.

It's a bit different this month. The hall is being renovated, so the market is actually at the Thornbury Women's Neighbourhood House in Shaftesbury Parade.


Here's a little of what I was working on lastnight (photo courtesy of Susan). I'll be adding some more photos over here... and there are also more here.

9 comments:

Cathie said...

see you tomorrow Cam!
let me know if you want anything special made.

Unknown said...

All the best , sell out and have fun !

Sarah said...

I hope it goes well!

mim said...

best of luck!:)

Michelle said...

Hope it's a great market! One day I will get there ... one day!!

Are you working outside the house again? Sorry - just being a nosy parker!

Drewzel said...

You are teh market queen!!

teddybearswednesday said...

Good luck and have fun!!

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Happy markets, looks great & you're so lucky to be busy & popular, enjoy. Love Posie

Lou said...

Still hoping to get there - but oh the rain!!!