Monday, June 7, 2010

Where, Oh Where, Could That CurlyPops Be?

  • Heli-hiking in New Zealand
  • Sunning herself on a beach in Hawaii?
  • Fossicking for gold down an abandoned mine shaft?
  • On a world wide op shopping mission?
  • Eating her entire body weight in chocolate and fruit tingles?
  • Being bombarded by medical students for being an 'interesting and unusual' case?
  • Deep sea diving with sharks?
  • Eying off the hexagon granny blankies crocheted by the volunteers at the hospital op shop?
  • Climbing Mt Everest?
  • Solving crossword puzzles?
  • Disco dancing in New york?
  • Keeping up with blog reading via mobile phone?
  • Mustering sheep on an outback station?
  • Making the most of having three course meals delivered?
  • Lost amongst a sea of abandoned doilies and crocheted tablecloths?
  • Riding a bike over the Westgate bridge? 
  • Swimming Bass Strait to Tassie?
  • Hand stitching her heart away while watching trashy tv?
It's a mystery for sure.  Back soon.

22 comments:

Kirsty said...

I'm guessing it's more than one of the clues listed above.

Looking forward to your return & sending lots of love too. xxx

Betty Jo said...

Let me know if you need more chocolate and doilies. Can't help you with the sharks or the sheep... Hope your back soon xxx

willywagtail said...

Hope you're OK. And that those 3 course meals are better than hospital ones? Enjoy the hand stitching. Cherrie

Liesl said...

I hope you're not being too interesting and unusual Ms Curlypops. Keep up the chocky and fruit tingles.

Liesl xx

Mookah Studio said...

Hey I've been there! If you're still there then yeah I'm at least a little bit jealous. Have fun.

bec said...

Hmm, I had a good sticky beak in the op shop on my way out, veeery nice!

Partito y Monito said...

I hope it is Heli-Skiing but I suspect it's not...quick, aren't I?! Hope all is well. Keep up the choc intake!!

Nikki said...

Sending you telepathic TimTams (and hoping that you're not too bombarded by curious medical students). Take care, lovey.

Unknown said...

Hope you are having fun wherever you are .

Christina Lowry said...

PS. Love the layout! Very spiffy Miss Cam. :)

PaisleyJade said...

Hmmm - very interesting!! If you're hiking in NZ, pop in my way!!!

The Librarians said...

I am guessing more than a few of the above too, but hoping there is time for hand stitching, trashy tv and that the three course meals are delicious.

Melissa G said...

My first guess would have to be being bombarded by medical students. Oh wait a minute, that was me.

If the photo is anything to go by it must be vacation time… New Zealand???

Cathie said...

i'm liking the chocchy & fruit tingles, op shopping mission & hand stitchng whilst watching bold & the beautiful!
we miss you Ms Curlypops!!!

Tanya said...

I am crap at mystery and suspense. Tell, tell, tell, tell!

Leonie said...

Hope you are well and relaxing and eating lots of choccies and fruit tingles. If not then at least eating lots of choccies and fruit tingles and giving the students a hard time. Take care.

Swirlyarts said...

A deep mystery - see you soon :)

Ange Moore said...

Can't you do it all - you do have your SuperPops alter-ego!!

Sandrine said...

Ohhhh no idea? but I hope it is all good?xx

Caroline said...

Oh my god! Kidnapped by aliens! Is that even on the list? Hope everything gets back right side up for you soon. (My word verification is "brokin"...)

Melanie said...

Three course meals sound promising, but I suspect not that exciting. Stitching the days away, now that's an up side. Hugs, hope you're ok/back soon/etc.

trash said...

Fruit tingles and chocolate can always make adifference. Hoping you are back in-house soon.