Monday, June 4, 2012

Make It Snappy


One of the great things about having a house filled with crafty supplies, is that you can whip up virtually anything on a whim.

There was a birthday party invitation emergency on Thursday, and I had one hour to design and print enough invites to give out to the twins little friends at kinder on Friday.

I didn't get a chance to take a photo of the finished product, but they were printed onto lovely Museo card stock (not that the kinder kids would take any notice).
 
I think they turned out pretty cute!


6 comments:

Sally said...

So colourful and vibrant. Fantastic.

Unknown said...

Awesome. I see potential business in a custome invitation service...?

Michelle said...

When I have my 4th birthday, I am definitely getting you to do the invitations! They are just perfect.

Jennie said...

It pays to have an Aunt who is creatively clever!x

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

MEGA cute Cam! Will your crafty powers never end? (I hope not!)

Ady said...

Fun colours and a fun design. Great job, Cam!