Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's a Toy Society Christmas

I just love The Toy Society.

The whole concept of dropping a toy for some unsuspecting passerby to find, fills my heart with glee. It's been far too long since I played along, and so the worldwide christmas drop was the perfect thing to get me back into the swing!

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to win this beautiful christmas themed softie from Anya at Banban Designs. His name is Bingle. I thought that he would be absolutely perfect to share the christmas love, and so I decided to send him on a very important mission.

On my way to a christmas get together, I stopped by the local park and quickly attached him to a tree.

It was such a beautiful day - perfect for just a bit of hanging around and waiting to be found.

I checked about six hours later on my way home, and Bingle had disappeared, so I'm hoping that he has found a fantabulous new family to live with.

Check him out over at The Toy Society..... and all of the other worldwide christmas droppers!


beccasauras said...

Oh, he'll make someone very happy1 Haven't done a drop yet, couldn't get organised this weekend, that's for sure. Maybe a parsely or beet effalent will be dropped as my first one. Don't worry, hats will be done, nearly finished purses, don't know how Ann-Marie does so many!

clare's craftroom said...

Bingle will just make someones Christmas . Merry Christmas to you too !

beck said...

Thanks for reminding about the Toy society, I keep meaning to do a drop myself. I'm going to make it my New Years resolution to do a few drops up here in the sticks. How fun! I hope you get to hear what happened to Bingle. Have a lovely Christmas Cam! xo

Stacy said...

I love the word "fantabulous." It's wonderful. As is Bingle. I hope he found a GREAT home.

Vic said...

I think I've missed the boat for the Christmas drop, a little somehting to do with being a giant lazy ass... but you never know... it's not Christmas yet after all... (laughs heartily & then falls over)

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

He is delightful, spurred me on to do a Christmas Drop too, Now that the kids are off on school holidays.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you.

PaisleyJade said...

Just caught up with Anya today while she's over in NZ - love Bingle and hope he finds a lovely home!!!

The Toy Society said...

Yay Cam, Binle is such a cute little christmas bear!