Friday, March 6, 2009

Love Fridays..... Love Silly Gilly & Craft Markets


Today I'm Loving Friday because today (or maybe tonight) is the day that Silly Gilly is starting her Ebay auctions as a part of Handmade Help. Silly Gilly sent me some more amazing tea towels last week too, but I haven't had a chance to photograph them yet.... thankyou Silly Gilly!

There have been lots of amazingly wonderful crafty things donated for the auctions, including one of my Tea Towel Aprons - you can see a photo here: I've used a vintage pre-loved 'Victoria's Great Ocean Road' tea towel with some vintage floral sheeting for this one.

I'll be launching the Tea Towel Aprons and a new Handbag Design at the Made'n'Thornbury Market at the end of the month.
There'll be lots of other crafty ladies selling their wares as well:
just to name a few
.....and there'll be coffee and baked goods and a kiddies craft table too!
Check out the home of Love Fridays...

8 comments:

flickettysplits said...

Oh, more vintage tea towels - you lucky thing! I do so admire your aprons. Thanks for the shout-out too .... I am really looking forward to this market ....

Anonymous said...

great stuff, i am sure u will do well with your tea towel range, they have really become yr signature range

Cass said...

Cam I have been meaning to email you but can't find an old one for your address. I think you mentioned you liked that green vintage fabric I used in one of the bags I sent to Gillian for the auction. I just found some more last night in my stash I can send you if you want some. Send me an email when you get a chance

Margaret said...

Given that we are in Northcote, we'll have to say hello to you at the craft market!

Anonymous said...

ooooh oooh I will be bidding on your apron! yippeeeee. How amazing you bought in the packet sheets too at the op shop!!!

Megan.K. said...

wishing for another Melbourne trip so I can go to all of these yummy-sounding markets.

bec said...

Your Vinnies has a great haby section, the rolls of fabric were a bit steep at $20 each- Spotlight do them cheaper than that! I should go down there more, it's not that far from me. The spotlight has a cafe, that's pretty cool! I'll come and check out the market too, there's a market each weekend now, woohoo!

.girl ferment. said...

hey popsy,
thanks for the comment.
you a have a lovely weekend too.