Friday, September 4, 2009

Roll Up, Roll Up

It's only one more sleep until the next Made'n'Thornbury Market.

I've been crafting like a madwoman this week - cutting, stitching, unpicking, sewing, glueing, dreaming, creating..... but I think I'm ready. I just need to tick everything off my trusty list, pack it all into my giant suitcase, and load it all into the car.

There'll be heaps of fabulous crafty stalls including:


and many more...

If you need the address:

99 Leinster Grove
Thornbury
Saturday 5th September
10.00 AM - 3.00 PM

See you there!

18 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

good luck and have a great time!

Janice said...

Oh, how I wish I could visit the great crafty markets in Melbourne. Have a wonderful and profitable day.

yardage girl said...

Good luck - I hope the weather is kind and people flock to the market! Enjoy!

Nikki said...

Seeya there!

Betty Jo said...

I'll be there with bells on..:-)

Evie said...

have fun at the market! wish i was coming as i havent made it yet!! shock. horror. next time i will make sure nothing else is planned.

Nikki said...

I've got everything crossed for you all Cam. I hope it is a great market, socially and salesy!

Sandi said...

I wish I lived closer! :(
Have a great day at the markets!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Yep, see you there. What time are you planning to get there?

beachvintage.com said...

Have a great Market, all the best for it.

Sasparilla Sue said...

Good luck at the market!!

M* (Melanie) said...

I will definitely be there too and I have it on good authority that there is a garage sale on just up the road from the market too!!

mim said...

Good luck! wish i could come , but am away :)

Sandrine said...

Hope it turns up to be a great one!All the best for tomorrow Cam;)

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you there RIGHT NOW. Hope you're having a fabulous time and making a mint!

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

the basket looks brilliant!

Angela said...

Doh! I missed it!!! I hope it was lovely day, you're bag of goodies look delicious!!

Elizabeth said...

wish i lived on the same continent . . . and that it wasn't over . . . i hope you did well and had fun!