Saturday, September 26, 2009

Market Treasure Number Two

Another find from the Maryborough Market last weekend.

The manual that I found with my side of the road Singer is covered in machine oil.....this one is a perfect replacement.

The box of goodies was $15 and it has a few different sewing machine feet and other bits and pieces. An absolute bargain! There are some doubles in the box so I need to go through all of my accessories and sort them out (one of these days).

Have a happy Sunday wherever you are!

13 comments:

julia said...

What a wonderful find! Sunday? it's just Saturday morning here!

Unknown said...

What a lovely find! I hope you have a lovely Sunday too!

Jennifer Rose said...

have a great weekend :D

that box is a great buy. need to find something like that here for my singer

~Niki~ said...

i'M GOING to church tomorrow, haven't been to church in a vey long time. i enjoy your blog♥very much♥
niki in arizona

Unknown said...

What a great find....:)

Have a great Sunday!

PaisleyJade said...

Wonderful find - you have a great Sunday too!!

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

Good stuff there... nice score!

Selina said...

You always manage to find the good stuff! I'll have to go shopping with you, I think! ;)

Nikki said...

Geez, the sewing gods are smiling on you!

Hey, would you mind bringing in that book so I can have a peek...? I have a box of those feet but have lost track of the manual (which I need for identification purposes!).

Cathie said...

happy Sunday to you too Cam ♥

Sarah said...

BAAAARGAIN!

That's going straight to the pool room...

beachvintage.com said...

Like finding a gold nugget really.

Liesl said...

Ooooh ... a box of presser feet looks very exciting. Can we expect to see you sewing pin tucks and ruffles on your Singer soon???