Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Bonanza



Thanks for all of the lovely blogaversary comments yesterday. I'll be drawing a winner tomorrow night, so keep your fingers and toes crossed at all times!

On Thursday night, I headed off to the Northern Craft Bonanza to meet up with some wonderful crafty girls.


I took along some brooches that needed hand stitching..... although there was more talking and eating than hand stitching going on.....



The time absolutely flew by (as is always the case when you're having fun). I'll be counting down the days until the next one..... head on over here if you're interested in coming along!

5 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Great colours in the brooches, bet you had a tonne of fun!! Love Posie

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

your brooches look delightful, I wish i was there!

Corrie said...

oh you melbourne girls! you're soooo crafty and love your get togethers and markets!

Kelly O. said...

Hi there!
I nominated you for an award over on my blog!
you don't have to accept it or anything--just know that I enjoy reading your blog and that it makes my day!
Kel

Tania - Jet Designs said...

Congrats on your milestone - saw some of your handiwork on the Handmade Heaven blog - my shop is in Ipswich too. Cheers Tania