Monday, March 29, 2010

The Finki Challenge - European Travels


If only I could brag that I've had real European Travels....... sadly I cannot, so I'm making up for it with my entry for the Finki Challenge.

I had this lovely Eiffel Tower fabric on hand so I whipped up a little Gadget Pouch.
You can find this one in The CurlyPops Shop!


I also had a custom ordered Sunnies / Specs Pouch last week which I really loved - it's a combination of Joel Dewberry and a lovely chocolate brown denim..... yum.

6 comments:

Mrs Button said...

I like all these challenges...just haven't felt confident enough to play...glad I am living vicariously through the clever clogs who share their goodies! Lisa x

Sarah-Jo said...

Bonjour!

Love your gadget pouches they are tre chic xxx

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

I love my sungalsses pouch. i feel so organised with it.

Marg said...

Love your pouches, very nice. I love these challenges, but just like Cute as Buttons, I am not confident enough to play along. Where do you get the Joel Dewberry fabric from?

Stacey said...

Hey, there's my pouch! I love it Cam, the brown fabric is so lovely and it all tones nicely with my brown handbag. Thanks so much!

sue said...

Great Parisian fabric - ah the city of love and romance - doesn't matter if you have never been there - you see an image of the Eiffel Tower and you are transported!