Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Creative Space


There's not much happening in My Creative Space today - I've made a little bit of progress on the camera bag from last week. The planning is finished, and the interfacing and cutting out has begun..... and there's a zip pocket waiting to be sewn into place too.


I'm planning on doing a little bit of tidying up, before I frock up and head on over to Tinniegirls house to help her out with a few things before tonights grand opening.


Reminders:

There's only one day left to enter my giveaway where you could win a copy of Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 (I spotted it at Officeworks this week - it sells for $314).

Anna from Polly Pratt is also having a giveaway - you could win a Womens Size 14 Wendy Dress

Tomorrow is Flashback Friday Fashion Fail  - The Debutante / Wedding / Formal Edition. I hope you've dragged those embarrassing photos out of the archives!

Oh , and one very last thing - pop on over and visit the hostess with the mostess for all of todays creative hi-jinks!

8 comments:

Cathie said...

you have a full day! have fun.
looking forward to tonight, see you then

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

Make sure someone gets a photo of Ms Tinniegirl in her glory and you two lovely ladies all frocked up. Enjoy tonight, it will be so exciting.

Sandrine said...

Busy bee!!Have fun :)x

Ady said...

Have fun at Tinniegirl's.

I thought that was a zipper pouch when I first saw your photo there! I really like that fabric. It's gorgeous.

Mookah Studio said...

Wish I could be there to see Tinnie fly, but I can't. Hope to see some photos in the coming days.

byebyebirdie said...

Sounds like a busy day..and a fun night.

Steph said...

What a busy bee! best of luck with all your projects :)

Michelle said...

Lookin good!