Friday, January 27, 2012

Chocberry Bag


As soon as my new Chocberry colourway arrived, I couldn't wait to cut into it to make something just for me.

I have about eleventy-billion handbags... lots of really little ones, and lots of really big ones, but I never can seem to find one that's just right in the middle.


I auditioned a few different lining fabrics...


... but the gorgeous swirly one that Cathy bought for me won hands down.

This is the perfect size for my everyday bag. It had a maiden voyage to NCB Wednesday night, and today it gets to come along to pulmonary rehab, and then for a coffee and red velvet cupcake date.

I can't wait (for the coffee and cupcakes that is)!!!

10 comments:

Cindy said...

I so love this colourway, it will be a gorgeous winter panel too I think!

Rie said...

I LOVE it, it looks so awesome Cam!

Ady said...

Lovely bag and even more lovely fabric, Cam! I really like your Chocberry fabric. The colours are fab.

willywagtail said...

I think this bag is a winner. It would make the cut teamed on the streets of New York alongst their finest haute couture names. The colourway is a perfect blend. Cherrie

Sally said...

Gorgeous. Love the new colourway.

Laura (TLN) said...

Love the bright colours in this one - perfect mix.

trudi@maudeandme said...

I'll just ditto everyones' comments and add sensational!

Luscious Lea said...

That looks just lovely!

Cass said...

Looks great Cam

Marg said...

Your fabric looks fabulous on that bag Cam. Love the lining too, I'm a sucker for bright linings.