Saturday, January 28, 2012

A CurlyPops & Shiny Happy Art Collaboration




I've been busting to show you what I've been working on lately. It's a very exciting collaboration with Anna from Shiny Happy Art.


We've put together a combination of Anna's beautiful artworks and my bag making skills to create these very unique handbags.


We're beginning with this collection of four.


These will be available in the Shiny Happy Art Online Shop from 12PM Midday Sunday (29th January).

For more photos of each bag, just pop on over to the Shiny Happy Art or CurlyPops Facebook pages.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

oohh those are lovely my favourite is the first one those colours are gorgeous green and white are so pretty. Good luck with them all. dee x

Anna Bartlett said...

I'm so delighted with them Cam! Thank you for all your gloriously beautiful stitching!

Bron said...

these aree gorgeous cam! love the tea cups

Rie said...

Awesome - both the bags & the prints!!

willywagtail said...

Such pretty, pretty fabrics. Beautiful. Cherrie

Jennifer Rose said...

i love that blue bag :D

shirley said...

Wow what a nice bag. I like the design with that wide border at the top.

Libster said...

nice work!! green with tea cups!!!!

Lotti said...

Such pretty bags and I love the style. Just gorgeous.