Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A day behind for my own prompt



So it seems that I'm a day late for my very own #reverb12 prompt.... but, I most definitely have a very good excuse which I'll probably blog about tomorrow.


My prompt was:

Living life on a transplant waiting list gives you lots of reasons to reflect on what you've achieved in your life, and what you wish for the future.

Imagine a scenario where you only had one year left to live. What is one thing that you really wish to do that you just haven't had the chance to accomplish yet?



The one thing that I wished I'd done in my 20's was to travel more. I was so focussed on working hard and saving up and paying off a mortgage, that I didn't take enough time to indulge in holidays.

So, if I was able to travel or fly (which I can't at the moment) that is exactly what I'd do.

I've even made myself a little map of places that I'd like to go..... some that I've never seen before, and others that I'd love to re-visit.

I'll get there.... one day!

10 comments:

Car said...

it was a wonderful prompt Cam, got me thinking quite a bit and I came up with the exact same - wish to travel and see places and break free of the ties that bind us. I can only imagine how limiting your ties are at the moment xxx

Melissa G said...

I like your travel map.

Sally said...

Cool. Perhaps "one day" we can catch up in Margaret River :)

Fiona said...

Love the prompt and your travel map. Hope you can start crossing off destinations sometime soon.

Fiona said...

Love the prompt and your travel map. Hope you can start crossing off destinations sometime soon.

Michelle said...

I see what you did there, putting Canberra first on the list! Can't wait for baconpalooza done on my side of the fence! (Bed is already made for you)

Robin said...

I love your prompt & map! Travel is top on my wishlist too. I hope you won't have to wait long for "one day" to arrive.

I'm so glad reverb has led me to your site. When I'm not dancing or writing I'm crafting!

Mistea said...

While I spent most of my twenties planning my next trip and enjoying seeing the sights, i'd like to be able to continue the travels sometime soon.
Enjoy planning for some day.

Anna said...

This could be an idea for a fabric design!

gemma @ loz and dinny said...

The kettle will be on when you come to Tassie!