Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I've got mail




I ordered a book online Saturday, and lo and behold, I checked the letterbox yesterday (Tuesday) and it had arrived. How's that for speedy service! The book is called 'Sorted' and was written by Lissanne Oliver.



I really want to start the new year afresh by de-cluttering everything in my house. For just two people, we have a lot of stuff. I'm hoping that the book has some good tips to make it easier. I've read half of it already and my favourite tip so far is to have a 'go' box at the front door. This means that every time you find something that you don't need, don't want, doesn't fit etc, you put it straight into the 'go' box. Once a week, the 'go' box is emptied (recycling, rubbish, freecycle, op-shop etc). I ordered the book directly from the website - sorted.net.au

No comments: