Sunday, January 20, 2008

This is my favourite cup



I am playing along with the 'This is' meme which has been created by Three Buttons (click over to her blog to see who else is playing along). This weeks theme is 'My Favourite Cup'.


This is how it works!
Every Wednesday a theme is given for finishing the sentence 'this is...'
And on Sunday you post a photo of that theme.
Examples are
This is my favourite cushion.
This is the oldest thing I own.
This is my kettle.
This is what I collect.

My favourite cup is one of these Maxwell Williams mugs that I received for my birthday last year. I have a set of eight (2 in each colour - red, yellow, blue and green) which is fabulous as I can drink tea and coffee all day without having to wash up! Wow, that sounds really lazy but my excuse is that I am trying to save water. I have a double drawer dishwasher which uses less water in a full load than washing up my coffee and tea cups after each one.
I love the mugs as they are really pretty with the flowers and butterflies, are a really good size (not too little and not too much) and they work equally as well as tea cups or cofffee mugs. I love both tea and coffee so I usually alternate between the two during the day.
.
.
Ponder this - why is it a tea CUP and a coffee MUG???

4 comments:

Dees said...

And a beautiful cup it is!!!!!!!wow so pretty!xoxo

Jodie said...

Very pretty and yay for trying to save water.

Jenny said...

Love the flower design and the handle:)

Two Peas In a Pod said...

What a pretty cup!