Your challenge Dear Blogtoberfesters, is to use any medium that you prefer to create a character, cartoon, caricature, comic strip, softie, drawing, sketch, painting, collage, plasticine/playdough figure, etc of SuperPops.
This challenge is all about having a bit of fun and trying something new. You can even get the kiddies involved.
The rules of the challenge are:
- Sign up below if you would like to play along.
- You have until 12.PM (Melbourne time) on the 31st October to complete the challenge.
- On the 31st October, take photos of your stunning creation and post them on your own blog.
- Once posted - head back over to my 31st October post (where you will find Mr Linky), and copy and paste your link so that I know you're finished.
- So that there is no bias involved, I will get my nephews to choose their favourite entry.
The winner will receive:
- A CurlyPops Flower Brooch in a colour of your choice
- Fabric and some other crafty bits and bobs
<a href="http://curlypops.blogspot.com/"><img src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8r98-FTYBXY/StGEueUsBfI/AAAAAAAAFUM/I4b-S2Md-0k/s400/SuperPops_Small.JPG"/></a>
Thanks to Gemma for the challenge inspiration!