Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Getting Quilty - Part 2


While I was toiling away stitching Lucas's quilt....



Beccasauras was putting in double the toil making new quilts for my twin nephews....

They were both so excited when I arrived with the quilts on Saturday. Zane was the first to greet me in the hallway, so he had first choice between the two. They both ran to their bedroom and put their new quilt blankies on their beds - it was very cute to watch!



I love how they're both so different, but still match perfectly... co-incidentally, much like the twins personalities


I tried to get a decent photo, but trying to make three toddlers stop moving and smile at the camera is an impossibility!

Here they are saying "Thankyou Beccasauras"

14 comments:

seabreezequilts said...

Nothing like hand made quilts on the bed I say, if only my husband would agree grrr. They look wonderful

Selina said...

They are gorgeous! The boys and the quilts. ;)

Melissa G said...

Those quilts are wonderful. They are very lucky boys.

Add quilt making to my long list of things that I want to try.

BTW: These days when taking photos of Gwen I need to have my instant camera on the shaky setting to compensate. That might help, if your camera has the same setting.

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

So cute, love the little matching beds!

Makeminemidcentury said...

That is lovely. What a busy mother they must have.

Aren't children lovely when they're excited? Except when they start screaming!? And then a fight breaks out, because one wants what the other has, and then there's tears ... oh, well.

The photo's cute!

Tania said...

I knew your sis had an, er, bizzy life but that pic says it all to me. Oh, the potential for mischief sitting at that table! Fab quilts Becca...

willywagtail said...

Lots of sweetness going around. Including the littlies. Cherrie

Sandrine said...

Doubly awesome!! :)

angelina said...

i love the quilts..i actually love the beds. xo

our shabby cottage said...

They look great! No wonder they looked happy!

Andi said...

Gorgeous work Cam and Bec.
You make an excellent crafty pair!!

bec said...

Awww, those are great pics! I can't beleive what a perfect fit they were, freaky! Now what to make for Moo-Moo....

Miss Muggins said...

Lucky, lucky boys

Copper Patch said...

Sooooo cool. No wonder they love em,
Abs x