Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Jumping in at the Deep End


It's been a little while since I've been out and about with my craftiness, so instead of taking it slowly and splashing in the shallows, I'm performing a dive bomb, and heading for the inaugural Buninyong Makers Market this Saturday..... Oh, and by the way, did I ever tell you that I can't swim?


Just in case you don't know where Buninyong is.... it's a pretty little town just 11 kilometres south of Ballarat.
The market will be held this Saturday from 10am - 2pm in the Town Hall.

I'll have my brooches, bags and pouches, as well as my brand new range of greeting cards featuring my original illustrations. I'm very excited to take them on their first outing to gain some customer feedback.

Tinniegirl is joining me for a country road trip. She has been working really hard on her brand new range of original fine art prints and cards, along with her beautiful handmade affirmation packs.

Hope to see you there!

14 comments:

Miss Muggins said...

I love Buninyong. We nearly bought a house there once! Wish I could come along... but am going away to Phillip Island for the weekend!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I'll be there with bells on. Ms L wants to put an order in for some CurlyPops greeting cards.

Nikki said...

Good luck, Cam. And have fun!
Depending on a few things, I may see you there.

Miss Amy said...

Good Luck at the Market! If the weather is anything like today, it will be a gorgeous day for the market :)

Fee said...

Good Luck I am sure it will be fruitful.

Little Paper Trees said...

good luck, you'll be swimming in no time!

Karin van D. said...

Sounds like fun, and sounds exciting. Good luck! And I am sure those fun and happy illustrations of yours will be loved by many.

Leonie said...

Hope the market goes well for you!

Cathie said...

yay, goodluck!! you got a lovely partner in crime to keep you company!

Swirlyarts said...

Good luck!

Ady said...

Hope it goes well for ya. Good luck!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Best of luck! I'm sure you'll do fabulously!

Vic said...

Aaw.... I wanna come visit you! No idea where that place is though lol.

Kate said...

Good luck, have fun!