I've been MIA for a few days because I'm stuck back in hospital again - I'm pretending that it's still 2010, and I'll be starting 2011 afresh when I get outta here!
Inspired by the ever so fabulous Tinniegirl and her mighty big list, I thought that I'd have a go at creating one for myself.
I'm not one for resolutions, but I do like a TO DO list (of course, that might be something to do with the fact that I have to write everything down because I have a memory like a sieve these days).
So, in no particular order, here's my TO DO list for 2011:
- Stay out of hospital (that one actually is my number one priority)!
- Have more fun
- Work on more illustrations
- Work on more textile art pieces
- Apply to take part in a group exhibition
- Indulge more in my love of eating lunch at nice cafes
- Remember that exercise is a necessary evil
- Spend more time properly planning meals and cooking for myself
- Experiment with more coffee blends and make a shortlist of my favourites
- Procrastinate less
- Remember that me time on the couch watching trashy tv is good for my soul
- Improve my writing skills
- De-clutter more of my life
Do you have a list? If you'd like to share it, pop in a link over here....