Friday, June 7, 2013

Kooky Kraft Klub - Grand Opening Tomorrow




Super exciting news! I can finally announce my new stockist in the Western Suburbs.


Kooky Kraft Klub is opening it's doors for business with a grand opening on Saturday. It's a beautiful little shop filled to the brim with handmade goodness.....


......and all sorts of haberdashery and craft supplies.

There's a great workshop out the back where they'll be running lots of craft classes and events. I've already put my name down for macrame lessons.

You'll find a full range of CurlyPops goodies on offer along with lots of other fantastic designers and makers.


It's in a great position just a couple of doors down from Gravy Train Cafe, and there's another cafe directly across the road (I'm just not sure what that one is called).

The shop is at 53B Gamon St, Yarraville - just look for the lovely yarnbombed pole out the front!



No comments: