Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'll have some Truffle with my Meringue please...

This gorgeous piece of button art is my latest etsy purchase. I've been keeping my eye on this one ever since I originally saw it on Jodie's blog. I love the vintage material and the yellow and brown tones.

I was lucky enough to have subscribed to Jodie's Meringue Mail mailing list and I received an email last week about a sale in her two etsy shops .......so yippee for me, I snapped it up quick smart before anyone else!

Then as an extra special gift, Jodie also sent me a gorgeous wristlet in the same vintage fabric. I'm going to test it out when I go to the movies tonight....

Head on over to Meringue Diary to see all of the other gorgeous and yummy delights on offer!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Love it! Cool matching bag as well, nice!

Jodie said...

Stunning !!! I have just been visiting - what beautiful things

Danielle said...

I have that exact same fabric. I bought it a while ago and haven't decided what to make with it yet... The bag and art are fantastic. Those yellow buttons look so cute!

jodie said...

I'm so happy you love them both! It's always great when a customer is over the moon. Yay!

Stacey said...

Jodie makes such cool things, doesn't she?
I've never met her, but she seems so nice and fun too.