Friday, February 6, 2009

Pay It Forward Update - Updated

Thanks so much to the six lovely bloggers who signed up for my Pay It Forward:

Amity Ville Boronia
Prue - Citrus Daisy
Dee - Dee in Da Light
Sharon Y - Roman Young
Jan - Sewjourn
Michelle - The Super Monkey Blog

When you have a chance can you please email me your postal addresses so that I know where to send your suprise parcels sometime in the next 365 days! My email - mscurlypops (at) gmail (dot) com

If anyone else would like to sign up for a Pay It Forward, there's another one right here and right here too: and another one here

3 comments:

Michelle said...

My first pay it forward - very exciting!

abearmadethis said...

Ooooh, my first pay it forward too, thanks Curlypops =)

Selina said...

I have one going too! It's old though, maybe I should bump it!