Friday, October 12, 2012

Snapped


Yesterdays bibs are all snapped and tagged and labelled and ready to pop in the post to Dorothy & Evelyn in Northcote.


I'm going to make a few more in toddler size and pop them in the shop, so keep an eye out!



PS - Carmel has a very timely blog post over at Solomon Sewing about being a no-reply comment blogger.  Have you been leaving me lovely comments and not receiving a reply? I really do try to respond, but if you don't have your email address enabled in your ID, then it makes it really difficult.
Carmel has a link to instructions to fix it too.

PPS - I've hardly commented this month as Blogtoberfest means that my google reader has exploded with the number of daily posts to read up around 150... I wish I was wonder woman and able to do it all, but even SuperPops can't keep up sometimes!

4 comments:

Deb Robertson Writes said...

that happened to me, after years and years of blogging, suddenly I became I no-reply blogger. I was cross. I think I've fixed it , but I'll pop across and check that link out just to be sure :)

willywagtail said...

Never mind Super Pops. At least you pick amazing fabric combinations. There will be some very modern and up to the minute babies around soon. Cherrie

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

You really make the most gorgeous bibs, Cam!

I love that purple fabric, it is stunning.

cat and vee xoxo said...

hi Cam - I just uploaded my Go Granny goodies to your Flickr group, yay!! How awesome is your tiny Go Granny bunting, I've only just seen it.

I'm going to go check out the blog post on 'no reply' comments - since Blogtoberfest is our first-ever giveaway, I have discovered it is a real trick, since I have to keep tracking down contact details for those commenters.

But I do think sometimes people don't know - we started being a 'no reply commenter' too, until Lynne from Lily's Quilts very kindly let me know via Twitter!!

Have a good weekend, I hope it's warming up down there. Cat x