Friday, July 26, 2013

The Hottie Challenge - Final Days



Can you believe there's only two days to go?


I went to the visit the Hotties at Open Drawer today after my HLTTV Editors meeting, and my fellow double lung transplant recipient (and photographer extraordinaire) Snap Happy Ian bought along his camera gear to take some lovely photos for me.
(I promise I won't subject you to any of my crappy iPhone photos in this post).


There are lots of Hotties still up for grabs - anything that DOES NOT have a red dot is still for sale.


If you're interested in buying one of your very own, I'm happy to collect it from Open Drawer and pop it in the post for you next week. All you need to do is email me - mscurlypops@gmail.com


Alternatively, leave a comment on this post and I'll get back to you - but please make sure your email address in enabled in your ID or I won't be able to email you back.


They're all just $40 each - bargain price!


But the best bit of course, is that all the funds raised go to the Margaret Pratt Foundation for Lung Rejection Research at the Alfred Hospital.


























sdf










Last but not least.... Rhonda and Ketut are up for silent auction - current bid is sitting at $55.
Let me know if you'd like to make a silent bid yourself!

Hope you enjoyed the show.

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Hi Cam!
They're amazing. If no. 55 is still up for grabs, I'd love it!

Cakelaw said...

These are all so wonderful!