Monday, July 26, 2010
One of those days...
I was expecting to have a nice quiet weekend at home.... no real plans, just a bit of sewing.
But the stars were not aligned somewhere along the line, and things started to mysteriously go haywire.
It all began on Saturday when Bec ran out of petrol in my driveway and had to wait two hours for the RACV.
I did at least take advantage of the situation by letting her sort out my big tub of tangled up ric-rac!
Then on Sunday, we decided to have a little crafternoon. For some reason, everything I did, or was trying to do just went horribly wrong. I made an error with my calculations for the camera bag flap and made it too large. So I unpicked it all, and made it smaller... problem fixed. Then it was time to sew the clip onto the flap, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I searched and searched and searched - then after half an hour, I remembered that I'd clipped it onto the body of the bag so I wouldn't lose it...deeeerrrrrrr!
The final straw came when I was using my lovely covered tape measure to find the centre point to attach the flap. One minute I was using the tape measure.... the next minute it had disappeared!
By this time, I thought Bec was playing tricks on me by hiding things on purpose..... only to finally find the tape measure inside the bag body.
I think somedays we all should just give up and go back to bed!