First things first today - I'll be heading off to the Buninyong Makers Market very very soon... thank goodness I have a couple of drive-thru coffee options on the way. I usually stay in Clunes the night before, so that I don't have to get up quite so early, but today I'm heading there straight from Melbourne.
The market is in the most beautiful town hall, right in the centre of town, from 10AM - 2PM, so please come and visit, and say hello.
Second things....eeeerrrrr second!
Chunkychooky has a little meme to play along with which looked like fun:
4 things that I always carry:
- Phone (always always always)
- Lip Balm
4 things that are in my bedroom:
- Nana's arm chair
- Houdini's bed
4 things that I would like to do, but haven't done yet:
- Take a month long holiday to Europe
- Take a design course
- Get a tattoo
- Travel around Australia
4 things that you don't know about me:
- I used to be really good at sports (and still have a box full of trophies stuffed in a cupboard)
- I had a shetland pony named Chloe
- I have a new freelance writing job
- I love maths
4 things I often wonder:
- The obvious - WHY?
- The next most obvious - WHEN?
- What would my life had been like if?
- If I'll ever ride a bike again?