Monday, September 10, 2012

The World Travel Gallery



One of the things that I love the most about making stuff is seeing where in this whole wide world of ours these creations end up.

I see them occasionally pop up on blogs or on instagram, but I thought it might be fun to share them in this space here too.

I now have a World Travel Gallery page up the top.


This is the custom Teatowel Tote Bag that I made for Carly, hanging out in Central Park, New York - July 2012


If you have a photo of something that I've made in an exotic (or not so exotic) location, I'd love to be able to add it to the gallery. Just email me the details and a copy of the photo.

I wonder how many countries we could add?

2 comments:

Chiara Z said...

What a fun idea! I'm looking forward to seeing some well-travelled Curly Pops pieces.

Cheap Flights to Abuja said...

The world has become more complex as technology and easy travel mixes cultures without homogenizing them.

Flights to Abuja | Cheap Air Tickets to Abuja