Wednesday, August 20, 2008

On My Desk......on a Wednesday

On My Desk today is Hokey Mail that arrived in my letterbox yesterday!

Hollie made some sweet pendant necklaces on the weekend and I love her resin roses, so I asked if the rose could be made into a necklace. Voila! Quick as a flash, she made me a rose necklace and popped it in the mail as a gift. How sweet is that?

Thanks so much for the gorgeous gift Hollie.
Don't forget to head on over and visit Kirsty to check out who else is playing along.

6 comments:

Drewzel said...

Oooh I love it, wish I'd thought of that!! I wanna be a copy cat (from Ballarat) and get one too!

I was gonna order a blue birdy.

Liesl said...

What a pretty necklace - its lovely!

Michelle said...

Another lovely necklace, lucky you!

Sherrin said...

ohhh cute! lucky you! :o)

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

That is a gorgeous necklace.

Jenny said...

That is just so lovely!