Thursday, June 18, 2009

Quick....someone hit the PANIC button!

I really do remember something I blogged thismorning about getting through all of the unfinished projects on the list....

But then an email popped up in my inbox regarding a market opportunity this Saturday. I wisely ignored it.....

But then another email popped up in my inbox from Jay to say that she'd signed up, and so my little brain began whirring..... and now it seems that I'm all signed up to join in the fun!

There are actually two markets very close to each other this Saturday 20th June, in High St Northcote, which are running as part of the Northern Exposure Visual Arts Festival.

I'll be at the following venue (from 10AM to 4PM):

Northcote Uniting Church
251 High St
Northcote

There is another market at:

Northcote Town Hall
189 High St
Northcote

Jay from Finki and Sandra from Pepperberry will also be selling their crafty wares at the Uniting Church, so come along and say hello.

In the meantime, I'll be panicking and sewing up a frenzy!

18 comments:

Tania said...

Head down Mrs - I can hear the whirring of a sewing machine deep in to the dark night from here!

Widge said...

Love love LOVE those aprons!!! wicked!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully I'll be popping by! I want one of those gorgeous flower brooches made from your wonderful felted fabric and dyed crochet bits - will you have some there?

Swirlyarts said...

Get sewing!!

Selina said...

stop reading this and get back to sewing then!!! hehe!

Karin said...

Vroom, vroom! And she's off!

Sounds like a great opportunity. I wish I could come!

Jennie said...

Good luck at the market! I couldn't do market IN MY OWN SUBURB because I'm in the country visiting my parents this weekend. D'oh!

Michelle said...

Pedal to the floor, lady! Pedal to the floor!

Hope it goes well!

Mrs Button said...

Gotta love a challenge! Can I buy that pink and yellow apron, please? Is it a Cooktown orchid or a Hibiscus? Either way I'd love to own it! Lisa. x

Beck said...

Wish I could come along on Saturday but it ain't going to happen. Wah wah. Not fair. Hope it goes well though and I'm already looking forward to hearing about it on Sunday!! xox

Cathie said...

yay, I'll be there too!
see you on Saturday :)

JasperBoy said...

Thanks for the info!! I had the Town Hall in my diary, but I didn't know about the Uniting Church.

Enjoy your preparations!!

Jen in Melbourne

Cindy said...

Oh you know you are addicted to the markets when you put yourself through that - I am sure you will do super!

Lilli boo said...

you go girl, it's inspiring dedication you have here!...great work!

Maureen Reynolds said...

Happy sewing and selling!

Nikki said...

Yay! I'll go to both! I didn't know either were on, and they're both in my neighbourhood.

Lauren said...

Good luck!

Taccolina said...

How could they? When I already have a zillion things to do on Saturday morning, and it's JUST UP THE STREET?!