There's actually nothing much creative happening right at this very moment in time.
I absolutely hate being rushed at the last minute (might have something to do with the fact that rushing is a physical impossibility)..... so I'm packing everything up early so it's all ready for the market on Saturday.
So far I've packed the brooches, brooch kits, bookmarks, and aprons.
The handbags are still hanging. How do you pack handbags for transport without them being flattened and creased? I have no idea.
The trestle table is already in the car.
The still to do list:
- Make a pricing sign
- Print care labels for the swing tags
- Put Frances in the car (she's on modelling duty on Saturday)
- Go to the bank and pick up some change (the market is cash only)
- Buy a receipt book
- Ring friend about my custom brooch stand
- Make myself a market apron (how could I forget that)?
- Think about something crafty to take along (just in case I have no customers...eeek)!
- Think about what type of food I'm going to take (very important)
Head on over and visit Kirsty to see who else is playing along this week!