Monday, December 6, 2010

...and on with the show


It's Monday again already, so it's time to get back into it.

Have you ever wondered where the magic happens? Well. there's something very exciting happening this Wednesday afternoon / evening, and it's the perfect opportunity to see behind the scenes.


Tinniegirl is hosting an Open Studio Event at her house, and I'm joining in with some of my Fringe Festival Exhibition pieces.


Down the Garden Path
Wednesday 8th December 2010
4 - 8.30pm
Thornbury 
 
I'll also have a little table of my crafty wares available for sale for those last minute christmas gifts.

Everyone is invited to come along - just send me an email if you're interested - mscurlypops (at) gmail (dot) com, and I can email you a full invitation with the address details.


3 comments:

Tania said...

OK, now you're freaking out with that phrase 'last minute gifts'. It's not last minute yet, is it? Please tell me it isn't so...

(Hope you're feeling MUCH better after all that 'on the blink').

Unknown said...

Aww good luck and enjoy the evening. Glad to see your back. take care Dee x

Cakelaw said...

Hope the Open House goes well!