Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Revealing - part two


This is another custom order which I couldn't reveal prior to the big day.... just in case.

A certain lucky little girl received a mini laptop for Christmas. So, of course, a mini laptop requires a mini laptop bag!


It should be very hard wearing with the denim outer, and a layer of S320 and then a nice cushy layer of fusible wadding.

I had a bit of fun with the flap using my Owl Oblong Fabric, and then a lovely silver twist lock to finish it off.

13 comments:

Renae said...

It's lovely! What a lucky girl!

Liesl said...

Hoot, hoot ... its beaut! Its a really lovely laptop bag, Cam. I'm sure the recipient will love carrying her mini-laptop round in it.

Cate said...

I'm a huge fan of denim too (after all it is my daily uniform). This bag is fab!!
xxxCate

Nikki said...

Great work, Cam!!!

Kelly said...

So beautiful! I love your owl fabric. :)

Jennie said...

I'm working on a tote bag with right-angle corners like that, but having a bit of trouble with the gusset. You've done it in one piece, haven't you? I've tried that but the back piece hasn't lined up properly. I guess I'm going to have to give in, unpick, and go a bit slower this time. And maybe draw some stitching lines as I did for the front...

Jennifer Rose said...

the fabric looks great sewn like that :D

sophie said...

Gorgeous! So smart and efficient looking :-)

Alison said...

It looks wonderful. What a hoot!

Unknown said...

It's fab...Love those little owls

The Goads said...

Cute little owls, love it!

Melissa G said...

Oh, that is lovely. Such a lucky lil girl on both counts.

Sarah said...

ohhh I LIKE that one!