Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Revealing - part one



Now that Christmas is finally over for another year, I can start revealing some of the things I whipped up.

This one was a custom order for a personalised Santa Sack. The request was for a totally unique sack that was modern looking, but with wadding and quilting.


I used my original illustrations to design the front panel, and then had it printed.

It has fusible wadding all over and was quilted in straight lines to keep the fresh modern look.


I forgot to take a photo, but you can also fold the top down to reveal more illustrations.

I've heard that a certain lucky little boy had his Santa Sack filled to the brim!

12 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

I love it - your designs are so awesome!!

Unknown said...

I was wondering when you were going to do the big reveal!
You are an absolute marvel Miss Camille!
Master Lucas just simply adores his new original heirloom!

Cate said...

I was just about to ask about the fabric - it is so cool! just fab as always :-)
xxxCate

Renae said...

So cool! It looks fantastic!

Tania said...

When Santa arrived in this neck of the woods, he was cursing those pesky toe and heel bits of stocking. All the pressies were the WRONG SIZE. Clever Cam.

Sandrine said...

What a great job you did! Love all those illustrations on it Perfect!

Liesl said...

Lucky Lucas - what a cool Santa sack. I really love your illustrations. I bet you have a heap more custom orders for next year!

Mistea said...

Super sweet sack - I love those illustrations and how you made one unique on each row. Lucky Lucas

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

that is so great Cam! I love it.

Danielle said...

we love it cam!!! thanks so much... his bedroom is looking rather curly-pop-sy at the moment with his birthday quilt on his cot and now his sooo special santa sack. it is made so beautifully :) thanks again x

midge said...

love it cam. your fabrics are ace and your stitchery is so super neat

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous sack Cam. Merry Christmas!