Friday, April 18, 2008

And the Sombrero says the winner is..........



I asked Mr CurlyPops to draw a winner from the sombrero. I told him to close his eyes, spin around 10 times and then put his hand in to choose. He only spun 3 times and then he was too dizzy but he picked a winner!

.....and the winner is DREWZEL!

Thankyou so much for all of the lovely comments that were left for my 100th post and thankyou to everyone who answered my nosey questions (I'm a bit of a snoop) and entered the giveaway.

So Drewzel, if you would like to email me your snail mail address, I will get to work on a lovely apron (edit - that should be handbag....sorry!) for you and go through the stash to add some other little suprises!

Have a lovely weekend everyone......

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Congratulations to Drewzel and to you for a lovely giveaway.

Leigh said...

Congrats to Drewzel!

You are such a sweet and generous person!

Drewzel said...

Yay! thanks so much! I am super stoked! :D