Monday, April 28, 2008

Random Fours


I've been tagged by the lovely Melanie from Kimono Reincarnate. She has a fabulous blog with lots of Japanese inspiration as she is living over there at the moment. Definitely worth checking out if you haven't already!


I'm going with the random fours tag:


Four jobs I've had

Waitress
Quality Co-ordinator
Office Manager
Systems Administration Manager

Four movies I can watch over and over

The Breakfast Club
Steel Magnolias
The Sound of Music
The Man from Snowy River

Four places I have lived

Penshurst
Dunkeld
Maryborough
Bendigo

Four TV shows I love

Brothers and Sisters
Moar Gardening / Dry Spell Gardening
Project Runway
Property Ladder (UK version with Sarah Beeny)

Four places I have been on holiday

Torquay
Caloundra
Tasmania
Port Macquarie

Four of my favourite dishes

Spaghetti Bolognese
Beef & Black Bean with cashews
Chicken and Bacon lasagne
Porterhouse Steak (medium rare)

Four websites I visit daily

Ebay
Herald Sun
Realestate.com.au
Lots and lots of blogs!

Four places I would rather be now

At the beach
In a cafe drinking nice coffee
With Mr CurlyPops
Back at Uni

4 comments:

Kirsty said...

I could watch all those movies over & over too. Classics all of them.

Leigh said...

It was great reading about you, thanks for sharing! We have A LOT in common!!!!

Sweet Mary said...

Happy Birthday Curly Pops - have a fun day!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

A great read. Thank you!