Sunday, April 20, 2008

Peter Rabbit Pillowcase Winner

Mr CurlyPops has drawn another winner from his trusty sombrero (there was no spinning involved this time, he just reached in and picked a winner).........and the winner of the Peter Rabbit Pillowcase is Michelle from Leni & Rose!

Michelle, if you would like to email me your snail mail address, I will pop the pillowcase in the mail tomorrow.

Mr CurlyPops finally finished making me a coat rack and installed it thisafternoon (piece of offcut wood from the shed.....ikea hooks bought for $2 on Ebay). Now I have somewhere to store all my handbags....yah!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Lucky Michelle! Congrats!

Love that coat rack!

You won my giveaway! I had kept you address from the PIF (I was going to send a thank you anyway, but will you resend it to be sure that I have it correct! I will just put everything in one package!

Jodie said...

Mr Curlypops sure did a great job on the bag rack, I love it!!!

Jodie