Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Eat Cake - part 2

I had a very happy happy birthday yesterday. Thankyou so much to everyone who left me a birthday comment or sent me an email. You all made my day!

I spent most of the day eating! I started off with coffee and cake for beakfast at home (very nutritional I know). I met up with my mum and my sister for lunch and we went to the Mambourin Cafe. I had Thai Chicken Patties for lunch and then Orange and Poppyseed Cake for dessert.

Then for dinner, Mr CurlyPops and I went to Josephs at the Mansion Hotel. I had a Roasted Chicken Breast with Prosciutto, Asparagus & Sun Dried Tomato and then Hazelnut Semifreddo with a Caramel Sauce. The food was absolutely delicious!

I wish it was my birthday everyday!

In other news, I've finally finished some WIP bibs that have been waiting to be finished for a few weeks. The fabric above and below is from Retromummy. I'm going to enter them in Corrie's Fat quarter giveaway competition.


The vintage puppy print below is from my soupy win over at Pip's.

I'll be back later in the day for 'On My Desk'.

8 comments:

Two Peas In a Pod said...

Glad to hear you had a great birthday. Those bibs are really cute. I love the fabric you have selected.

Christie said...

It does sound like you had a great day :-)

Those bibs are too cute, nice work.

Kirsty said...

I'm so glad you had a gorgeous day. I love that pokey little puppy fabric. It is so cute.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Sounds like your birthday was fabulous - great that you didn't have to cook! It made me hungry just reading your post :) I love your bibs - that Jack in the Beanstork fabric so cute!!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

It sounds like a lovely birthday. Birthdays should definitely be full of all things indulgent including food.

JustJess said...

I'm glad you had a good day. Those bibs are great - did you use a pattern?

Corrie said...

Happy belated birthday and what great bibs!!! what pattern do you use! they look really good....well done

Corrie:)

Ruth said...

Awww... that pokey little puppy fabric is just too cute! Lovely blog :-)

Ruth xx