Wednesday, February 23, 2011

On the Telly - Part 2


I have very exciting news today... but first I must explain my little addiction.

I'm completely addicted to renovation and lifestyle shows - I love nothing more than ripping out the old and putting in the new, and slapping lots of nice fresh paint around the place.

I've had Foxtel since it's inception back in the 90's, except for three months when I went cold turkey after my last house move. I desperately tried, but I just couldn't live without my daily dose of the Lifestyle Channel.
 But now for the exciting news of the day....

One of my favourite shows on the Lifestyle Channel is Selling Houses Australia. This season it's actually called Selling Houses Australia Extreme as the houses are really in dire need of help.


In tonights episode, Interior Designer extraordinaire Shaynna Blaze will be wearing her CurlyPops Flower Brooch.

The episode airs:


  • Wednesday, 23 February 8:30pm on LifeStyle 
  • Thursday, 24 February 2:00am on LifeStyle 
  • Thursday, 24 February 11:00am on LifeStyle 
  • Saturday, 26 February 7:30pm on LifeStyle 
  • Sunday, 27 February 6:30pm on LifeStyle
and of course, you can also catch it 2 hours later on Lifestyle + 2

* If you would like your very own flower brooch, the three above are currently available in the shop.

18 comments:

Jessica Lonard (The Crafty Librarian) said...

Oh my god, you're famous!!!! I also love that show. I don't have Foxtel, as I think I've complained to you before...but I will watch 6 episodes back to back with Mum when I go visit (she works her IQ well, that one!) I'll have to let her know :o)

Kelly Casanova said...

Congratulations Cam, that's really exciting!

Anonymous said...

ooooooh, excitement! time like these i wish i had foxtel.

x

Jennie said...

Wonderful! Do you know where the presenter/wardrobe person bought the brooch? Market, Made It or a shop? Or did they contact you and ask for a cheeky freebie? I love that they've told you when you can spot it.

Does the show have a discussion board where you can tell other viewers where to get their own gorgeous brooch? :-D

michelle said...

i don't have foxtel so i think you need to post a photo. congratulations on the big shout out

Selina said...

How exciting!!!! I wish I had Foxtel so I could squeal at the t.v when your brooch comes into shot!!!! I'm with Michelle, you need to put up a shot here, so we can all see!

Unknown said...

I don't get paytv and I'm so disappointed about missing on seeing your brooch . Will you be able to get a picture from the tv and put it here ?

Jennie said...

Congratulations Cam -
so exciting!! We haven't got LifeStyle in the hotel, but I think we'll have to get it when we move!XX

teddybearswednesday said...

How wonderful Cam!!!
And on one of your favourite shows!! wish I had foxtel xo

Cass said...

Yay well done I love this show. Last week's one was near us we had to google map it to solve an argument about where it was

Reenie said...

Fantastic.. !!

Melissa G said...

Oh, hoorah! And it's such a cute brooch too.

Naturally Carol said...

Well done! I know the brooch will be beautiful on her. I can't believe all the famous people I get to associate with on these blogs..is tv a notch up from mags..do you think? lol.

gret said...

Cool! Congrats! That's fantastic news. Be sure to post a picture for us if you can, I don't have foxtel...

Jodz said...

How freakin exciting :)

Leonie said...

Woohoo! Wish I had Foxtel, so I could watch it. Make sure you put a photo up.

Anonymous said...

that is amazing Cam I have it series linked so I haven't watched it yest but will watch it in the morning, well done you, you sre a star!!

Selina said...

hey curly pops, fab brooch! hope lots of people call the studio to find out where they can get theirs from!!