I've been out shopping all day so my desk is covered in crafty things that need to be put away....
- Some fabric and yarn that Corrie gave me Monday night at Brown Owls (I can't wait to try out the black ball with the coloured knobbly bits all the way through it).
- My snapsetter and hammer
- One of the gorgeous fabric brooches from Sherrin
- Elastic from last weeks headband making session
- Wire and pliers from some picture hanging last weekend (I finally hung my art swap piece from Shellbells......I just didn't bother putting the wire away!)
- Yesterdays delivery of beautiful Hollabee fabric
- Cotton, Buttons and scrappy bits and pieces
I took the Hollabee fabric outside to try to get a better photo........ the photo doesn't quite show the colour correctly but I love the bright printed colours on the earthy toned fabric....now I just have to decide what to make!