Monday, April 13, 2009

Eye Spy....a surprise

I'm a day late, but I received a lovely surprise in the mail last Thursday..... just in time for Easter, Jan from Running Thread sent me a lovely kitsch tea towel wrapped up in easter egg fabric with a little easter egg card. How cute is that???

It was Jan's birthday on Friday, and I'm sure she'd get a wonderful surprise if we all headed over to her blog and wished her a belated happy birthday.

Thanks to Cindy for being the reigning Eye Spy Queen, and to Miss Muggins for this weeks theme.

PS - Head over to Miss Muggins for some lovely giveaways too!


Miss Muggins said...

Thanks for the plug, Cam!

Jennifer Rose said...

great surprise to get! very pretty easter fabric

Claire said...

Hi, I joined this group to meet mums who "share on babies, bedroom & beyond!" Join us 4 latest info on bubs, kids, tweens & mums 2! It's fun & free! I will also send an email invite! Claire xo

Hoppo Bumpo said...

That was a lovely surprise. Will there be a new Gold Coast apron coming up?