Sunday, April 26, 2009

Eye Spy.....a work in progress

Todays Eye Spy from Hugo and Elsa is a work in progress.

I was going to show you all of the boxes that are still sitting around the house waiting to be unpacked.... but that wouldn't be very interesting now would it?

Instead, I'm showing crafty works in progress.


My crafty works in progress are a little non-existent at the moment.... I tried to get rid of them all when I moved house, and now I'm specifically trying to start and finish one project at a time. Otherwise, I tend to get halfway through something, get bored, start something else, and then never go back and finish.

This is what I'm working in right at this very moment (well I would be if I wasn't on the internet reading blogs)!

A lovely vintage tea towel on the way to being transformed....

Lots more Eye Spy here

15 comments:

Renae said...

I love that tea towel! I lost an ebay auction for one with a blue background the other day. I was very sad!
Can't wait to see how it ends up!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

What a great tea towel. It looks fantastic with that fabric too.

Michelle said...

Love that tea towel! Looking forward to see the finished product!

Michelle said...

fabulous tea towel...it will look so cute as an apron...
and your really think your boxes aren't exciting...lol...

Chrisy said...

Well you've got a gorgeous teatowel to work some arty magic on there...Iknow what you mean about starting a project...getting bored...moving on...I may have to move...

willywagtail said...

What a sweet teatowel! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Jennifer Rose said...

its a very cute tea towel. good luck stating and stopping projects one at a time :) I always need more then one so I don't get bored lol

Cass said...

I love that tea towel,Cam

Swirlyarts said...

Hah - that is flipping fantastic! Can't wait to see the finished item :)

Unknown said...

That is so cute! You amaze me Cam, I just don't know where you find them! You must have secret tea towel finding super powers!
Sophie x

Beth said...

Oh my gosh.. that teatowel is fantastic. I'm constantly amazed at your finds. I look forward to seeing the finished product.

Angie said...

Cute teatowel, looking forward to seeing what you create

Cindy said...

That is the most amazing tea towel I have ever seen!

Unknown said...

Oooooh, this looks lovely! I can't wait to see what it transforms into.

Bek said...

I love the fabric and the tea towel together. I have a bit of a soft spot for yellow lately. Good luck with unpacking!