Friday, June 25, 2010

Generousity

 A gift of artwork for my fridge from Amelie
The stripes at the top match my header - too cute!

The generousity of the blogging community still amazes me to this day.

I've received lots of little pressies over the last few weeks and I've been very slack regarding posting about them. I'm still trying to slowly get back into my everyday groove.


I arrived home one afternoon last week, and found a mysterious (and completely unexpected) parcel in my letterbox. Blogless Jen (aka Jasperboy Jen) had been to the Sisters Market and bought me pressies! There are Zines bought from the Lark stall, a very grroovy Mrs Beckinsale fabric postcard, gorgeous granny square brooch and magnet by Hannah Wells (no website), and there may have been a block of Cadbury Peppermint chocolate which has mysteriously disappeared.....

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!

8 comments:

greenolive said...

Very glad to hear you are back and sewing again. Ah, the ventolin wobbles, I know them well! Its wonderful to hear that fellow bloggers and readers wrapped you in a warm blanket of love.

Cathie said...

arghhhh, how cool is that!!
I just showed her, she smiled.
you are such a beautiful person, no wonder you get spoilt with loveliness.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

What a great lot of goodness. Love that gorgeous hydrangea on the cover of that mag. You'll have to give me a look-see at that one.

I'm sure you'll be back in the groove in no time at all.

Tania said...

Couldn't think of a nicer Pops to be receiving surprises in the post.

PS. No one ever expected the chocolate to survive long enough for the photographic evidence.

Jennie said...

Hey, that's my postcard!

I'm going to pretend it's from me too. I'm sure Jasperboy Jen won't mind! :-D

Megan.K. said...

Oh, lovely.
You deserve it :)

Allana said...

lucky you, what thoughtful gifts! :)

JasperBoy said...

Thank you for the shout out :)
Thank you especially for the links to some great crafters that I love.

I hope that you're continuing to get your strength back.

Hope to see you soon?

Jen in Melbourne x