Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Have you Pinned Up Your Doodle?



Good news - the closing date for Pin Up Your Doodle has been extended to this Friday November 12th!

I thought I'd missed out because I hadn't posted mine by the end of October.




From the website:

The doodles will be exhibited in Melbourne in November 18-21 and auctioned at the Australian Centre for Contemporary Art on November 24.

100% of the funds raised by PUYD will be donated to Shebeen, a non-profit bar that will open in Melbourne soon(ish) to support some super smart projects in the developing world.


There's even a Pin Up Your Doodle Blog - quick get your skates on before you miss it!

4 comments:

Cornflakes and Honey said...

Great doodle, I will have to investigate further!

Jennie said...

That is one excellent doodle!!

Cakelaw said...

Great doodle - love it!

Easy peasy organic said...

Nice! I'm very curious ... will have to figure out what you're talking about ...