Friday, November 19, 2010

In need of some colour?


I've been playing with linen tea towels again.

These ones were screaming out to be turned into something much more stylish than a cloth to dry dishes!



I can't seem to remember where these ones came from, but they're absolutely beautiful. (Edit: These were sent to me from the super talented Steph from Moo Bear - thankyou Steph!)
 It's one of those times when I'll take something to the market and secretly wish that no-one buys them.... just so I can keep them.
That's always my problem when I make 'one-offs'.

Photo courtesy of Becky Et Al

Just to prove that there are many more ways to use a tea towel - you must pop on over to read this post at Becky Et Al

* Handbags will be available at the Daylesford Makers Market - Saturday 27th November

14 comments:

MooBear Designs said...

CAM!! lol I sent them to you!! Hehe They look positively radiant Hun. Super happy they have a new purpose!!

xo Steph

Chantal said...

Awww. Such a cute pic. The bags are fabulous! I thought I liked the orange one the best but now that I've seen tha butterfly I'm torn!

Heidi said...

I love those handbags....

Hanging Off The Wire said...

Drool, drool! I love those bags!!!

willywagtail said...

Either you find (or are given) the most fabulous tea towels or your camera takes wonderful coloured shots or both! Cherrie

flowerpress said...

I'm seriously loving all your tea towel handbags, they are just fantastic!
I'm very tempted to send you one of mine to transform :-)

Unknown said...

I love the vibrant colours - very nice.

Unknown said...

wow there gorg i don't know how you make them so quickly, your brill. Dee x

Cass said...

Love those bags Cam, the colours are great

sinkingonbrink said...

Great idea,love the bright colours!

Adriana said...

SO STUNNING!!!

Marg said...

Love the bags, very bright and cheerful. Great for summer.

Anonymous said...

eekk I want! They rock!

michelle said...

love the bags cam. i would be at daylesford to snaffle one if i could but i will be cooking 600 sausages and 200 bacon and egg rolls at our election day fundraiser for the netball club #*#":*!