Monday, November 1, 2010

Meet Trevor

I've been playing with photoshop

I sat down on Saturday afternoon and actually made a list of all the things that I need to get finished this month. I hate having to rush to finish things on time, so I'm hoping (and praying) that the list actually works!

One of the items on the list was Trevor.

Trevor is the Softie for Mirabel that was in my creative space earlier in the week.

Trevor in his natural unphotoshopped habitat

If you would like to make your very own version of Trevor, you can find the pattern and some super quick instructions right here on my tutorials page.


There is still plenty of time to make a Softie for Mirabel - Pip is taking donations up until December 7th, so get cracking!

PS - A quick tip - although fuzzy hairy fabrics are a bit more difficult to work with, they're very forgiving, especially when trying to hide the spot where you've hand stitched the filling gap!

20 comments:

Betty Jo said...

Go Trev!

Liesl said...

I love Trevor - he's going to make some wee person very happy.

Leonie said...

Hi Trevor.
Nice to meet you! Your Mum has done an awesome job creating you, I hope you find a lovely little friend to play with soon.
Leonie

Christy Franklin said...

Ooooh I love him he is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hello Trevor, gorgeous little fur man, i hope you find yourself a lovely new home and make someone little smile at the sight of you.

x

Sandrine said...

Trevor is a funny and cute! Just perfect! x

willywagtail said...

Hello trevor. I have a brother with the same name as you. I am sure you will give good hugs just like him and make somebody smile too. Cherrie

Miss Muggins said...

Trevour is filled with sunshine and mischief - perfect for a little person!

Wendy said...

Those eyes! What a charmer he is...

Unknown said...

Hi Trevor you are so cute !You are going to make Some little person very , very happy !

Melissa G said...

Trevor is a real cutie. I love his face and the fur. Blue and green are a good colour combo — reminds me of planet Earth.
Lists are good — they always help me keep track.

Chantal said...

Trevor, you're so lovely. So sweet and huggable looking : )

teddybearswednesday said...

Trevor is wonderful Cam!! xo

Clare said...

He looks great!

Unknown said...

O hes super cute..Dee ;-)

Adriana said...

Hello there Trevor.
You sure are a handsome little fella!

PS: Goodluck with 'The List'.
Hope it helps...

Swirlyarts said...

Trevor is gorgeous :) I'm making a start on my softies today. And I know all about lists.........

Lou said...

Hi Trevor. Love the photoshopping too. I really want to get photoshop (and learn how to do it!). Hope the list goes well. I guess we won't see them all on here, being presents and all. All the best. Lou.

Sally said...

Why hello Trevor. You are mightly spunky!

Mistea said...

Nice to meet you Trevor - Hope you enjoy hanging out with all your friends before you are rehomed.
Just gorgeous - looking soft and cuddly too.